Tuesday, May 10, 2011

My parser can parse itself

Finally after several months of hard work, I have archive the OMCC parser generator for MetaModelica and Modelica grammar. It is still a subset but it is working pretty fine.

The grammar for modelica file is about 700 lines of code. The files generated even more. In the last test it took around 6 seconds to parse all the file. This is quite big but it was running in debug mode. It means that some other optimizations should be made before the end of the thesis.

A new version of the draft will be released soon. So I hope I can post here the day of the presentation very soon when I talk with my examiner.

this was the last result of the test


***************-ACCEPTED-***************

SUCCEED - (AST)
args:ParserModelica.mo
Total time:6.113409437

No comments:

Post a Comment