Monday, January 10, 2011

First day at the "office"

From today, I will start coming to the office during week days at LiU PELAB, the duties for today are to finish writting my Planning Report of the thesis for the next semester.

 


Some important points to add are the goal of the thesis and the full schedule for the rest of the semester. This document is very important because it will be like the first requirement document of my thesis and will be an agreement of time with my examiner.

My idea is to finish with the presentation of the thesis at the begining of May, for this the parser for OpenModelica must be completed by the end of march and the written thesis report should be in its first draft by the begining of april.

This is why I will come more often to the office since there is a lot work to do and just a few months ahead.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment